Located in Southeast Asia. Malaysia has a multicultural population of Indians, Chinese & Malay. This tourist friendly country offers diversity in several things & is a beautiful amalgamation of urbanised skyscrapers structure in Kuala Lumpur to traditional longhouse villages in Sarawak. One can never go hungry with the vast variety of food this country offers – chinese buffets to indian curries!
Price: Rs 9999 onwards (excluding airfare)
Ideal Time to Visit: March to Early October
Multiple Entry 15 Days Visa
1) Passport Front and Back Scan Copy
2) Air Ticket
3) 02 Photos ( 35 x 45mm, white background, 70% face, matt finish )
Multiple Entry (Stay 30 Days) and it’s a 06 Months Multiple Entry Visa
1) Passport ( valid for 9 months )
2) 2 Photos ( 35 x 45mm, white background, 70% face, matt finish)
3) Confirm Air Ticket
4) 3 months personal updated bank statement with Bank Stamp on all pages.
5) Minimum Rs. 30,000/- for Individual and Rs. 60,000/- for family.