Singapore dons multiple hats as a destination – apart from being a tech hub, this city offers an amazing lifestyle to its residents. For tourists, there are innumerous attractions: Universal Park, Sentosa Island, Jurong Bird Park! Two distinct towns in Singapore are China Town & Little India which capture the ethnicity of India & China. For shopaholics – Orchard street offers great variety!
Price: Rs 35000 onwards (excluding airfare)
Ideal Time to Visit: All round year
1) Maximum Stay 30 Days.
2) Passport ( valid for 6 months )
3) 2 Photos ( 35 x 45mm, white background, 80% face, matt finish )
4) Confirm Air Ticket
5) 3 months personal updated bank statement with a minimum balance of Rs.40,000 per person.
6) For Business person : Covering letter on Company Letterhead or Visiting Card /
7) For Salaries person : Original Leave Sanctioned Letter or ID copy.